Tattoo machine nd yag laser removal
|Unit Price:||500~2000 USD|
|Payment Type:||T/T,Western Union,Paypal|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||3 Days|
|Transportation:||Ocean,Air,DHL UPS Fedex|
|Place of Origin:||Yiwu China|
|Certificate:||CE SGS TUV|
Model No.: Yinhe-V12
Yinhe-V12 From Lasylaser Tattoo Machine nd yag laser removal
1) Removal of eyebrow line, eye line, lip line...etc
2) Removal of tattoo(red, blue, black...etc)
3) Clearance speckle, black naevus, fleck, age spots...etc
4) Removal of vascular lesion and spider vessel...etc
Feature and Benefits:
1) Innovative in laser technology, strict in technical detection, precise in manufacture.
2) Special designed cooling system ensures constantly working.
3) New fashionable outlook design.
4) Portable and aseismatic, convenient for transportation.
5) No injury to normal tissue.
6) Remove pigmentation without side effects or scar.
7) Accurate infrared indication light makes the spot position more accurately and increases the utilization of light point
Secification of Yinhe-V12 Nd Yag Laser
|Laser type||Sapphire Switch-Q / KTP / YAG Laser|
|Wave length||wavelength 1064nm & 532nm|
|Width of pulse||3.5-10ns|
|Dimension||42cm * 25cm * 24cm|
|Voltage||220V / 110V / 12A 50Hz(60Hz)|
|Cooling system||Wind + water + semiconductor cooling|
1. Why does the ink stay in the skin when you have a tattoo?
When you have a tattoo the particles of ink are too large for the body to destroy, so instead, it encapsulates the particles of ink with a network of collagen fibres as the skin heals, and there the tattoo remains.
2. How does the laser work to remove it?
The laser emits a pulse of light that is preferentially absorbed into certain colours of ink. The light enters the skin at a speed that is too fast to heat the skin (billionths of a second), instead, it produces a shock wave effect and breaks up the ink particles into smaller pieces, the body then recognises these particles as something that shouldn t be there and attacks them, removing them naturally via the body s own natural elimination system.
3. Can you treat all colours?
No. Light is measured in nanometres and there are two wavelengths of light that are emitted from this laser C one is invisible infrared light (1064nm) and the other is visible green light (532nm). The infrared wavelength is preferably absorbed into black and dark blue inks, whereas the green light is absorbed by red ink. It is possible to treat some other colours although white, yellow and bright colours are difficult. This is not usually a problem however, as lighter colours cover very easily. If you wish to cover-up an existing tattoo then the darker colours will be faded or removed, allowing you greater choice of size and colour of the cover- up design you choose.
4. Will the tattoo be removed in one treatment?
No, that us very unlikely. The light can only shatter a certain amount ink in one treatment, so several treatments are needed at 4-6 weekly intervals to work through the layers. You will notice the tattoo fades more and more with every treatment you have. A test patch will be performed before a full session goes ahead to check how you react to the treatment. A professional tattoo can take between 4 C 5 treatments and sometimes only take 1 or 2. There are several factors that influence the number of treatments required, these can be down to how easily you heal, how deep the ink is in the skin, and the types of ink that were used. Generally speaking the longer you have had the tattoo and the darker it is, the easier it is to remove.
5. What happens to my skin after treatment?
The immediate after effect of the treatment is that the skin turns temporarily white, this is due to water evaporation and disappears with an hour or two. The skin also swells and feels like mild sunburn, this usually disappears within 24-48 hours. It may blister too. The body continues to remove ink after the treatment and the skin is usually back to normal within a few days.
6. Are there any side affects?
Sometimes if you use too high energy, bleeding and/or blistering can occur. Especially for lady's skin, very weak. So you just need to use the energy that can make the tattoos become white, begin from our original energy.
7. Will the laser treatment scarmy skin?
No. If bleeding or blistering does occur it is very important not to pick any scabs that may result when the skin is healing C this could cause scarring, and should be avoided as scar tissue can make further treatments more difficult.
Welcome to Lasylaser--Best Solution with Beauty Machine for your salon
Do you want to make your skin look and feel smoother,healthier,and younger?Congratulations!You've found the secret to beautiful,heathy skin At ZheJiang Lasy Science and Technology Co,.Ltd
We have been in this line of business for more than 9 years and have many international customers. Our mission is to offer you the products with high quality, reasonable price and good packing, as well the fast service and delivery time, so that you can do business with us relievedly and happily.Anyway we have confidence that our professional products and service will meet your highest expectations.
We look forward to a mutually profitable and healthy business relationship with you.
We aslo offer OEM. ODM service for distributors including design the colors, logo, and new cover, software design..
Please don't hesitate to contact us for further informations, we will reply you in time.
OEM and ODM services are our specialty for distributors including designing the colors,logo,new cover and software.welcome to contact us
Questions You May Concern
Q1. Is it a reliable company?
Zhejiang Lasy Sci.&Tech. Co., Ltd. Is an large professional company engaging in research&development as well as production and sales of medical and beauty equipment in a early time in China. We have a professional team integrating with optics, machinery, electricity and medicine, to keep us ahead on in this field. Lasy factory covers 2000M2 and has more than 60 employees. All provide is a reliable manufacturer and supplier.
Office Add.:No.207 JingFa Road,Yiwu City,Zhejiang Province,China.
Factory Add.:No.561 Chengdian Road,Yiwu City,Zhejiang Province,China.
Q2: What about the delivery?
We can offer the door to door services by air or by sea, just depend on your actual request. Such as DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX.EMS- by air; and the sea transportations.
Q3: What`s the delivery time?
Q4: What`s package?
Shockproof,Strong and beautiful aluminum alloy case/carton case/wooden case.
Q5: Do you have any timely technology supports?
We have a professional technology supporting team for your timely services. We prepare the technical documents for you, also you can contact us by telephone, webcam, online chat (MSN, skype, yahoo manager,alibaba trade manager -).
Q6: What`s the payment method?
T/T, WESTERN UNION,PAYPAL. ESCROW
Q7: If the machines broken during the shipment, will you support us?
Generally our customer will purchase the insurance before shipment, avoid any money lost from rough transportation.We will help you to solve the claims with the insurance companies to collect your money back in time.
We look forward to a mutually profitable and healthy business relationship with you!
Welcome to China!
Welcome to Lasylaser!
- Company Name: Zhejiang Lasy Science and Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: Zhang Zhe
- Product/Service: IPL SHR Machine , Nd Yag Laser Machine , 808nm Diode Laser , Multifuntional E-Light IPL SHR Laser , Viginal Fractional CO2 Laser , Slimming Beauty Machine
- Capital (Million US $): 500,000 RMB
- Year Established: 2001
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: less than 50
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: 31 -40 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.561 Chengdian Road,Yiwu City,Zhejiang Province,China
- Contact Person: Mr. Jacky Zhang
- Tel: 86-579-81028989